The Waters of Brench Inlet

The Waters of Brench Inlet
The end of the earth located between Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island

Saturday, October 10, 2009

FROM THE DESK OF VICKI JONES

Just to assure you that I am the right REALTOR to assist you,
I would like to tell you a few things about the years and myself
in this business of Real Estate/Property Management.

First I am from South Carolina and have always called the south my home. Yes I have lived in other places-states, but have always returned to South Carolina. Living in other cities in South Carolina has given me the opportunity to tell everyone a lot of great things about our good state.

My Property Management career has taken me to other cities and states and every property has been completely different for the most part and whether its property management, regime management, vacation rentals, or real estate I have the patience to help you find what you are in need of.

Property Management was study at Midlands Technical College and Real Estate was study at Fortune Academy. I now have an instructor’s license to teach property management classes and first year real estate.

I would like to assist you in all your real estate endeavors, whether it be you are looking to rent, have a rental, sell, or buy, also invest I can keep your best interest at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment